CONFERENCES MORE IMPORTANT OF ANTONIO POVES
Presentation of the book in May, 2013 in the "Parroquieta" of The Cathedral of Saragossa. Spain
- 1997. Conference in the “Rioja University” (Logroño, Spain) 19th of November to the teachers of primary school and high school inside the cycle “From Hearing”.
- 1998, August. Conference in the summer University of Jaca (Huesca, Spain) about: “Analysis and reconstruction about musical instruments in the iconography in doors and cathedrals in the way of Santiago. The organistrum”.
- 2005, May. Conference and demonstration in the Spanish medieval in the University of Zaragoza, Spain, with the titular teacher German Navarro.
- , May. Conference and demonstration in the Spanish medieval in the University of Zaragoza, Spain, with the titular teacher German Navarro
- 2008, July. Boltaña, Huesca, Spain. Conference in the church of “San Pedro” about: “The organistrum and sounds”. In the Fair and market of constructor musical instrument, called “Pirenostrum”.
- 19/07/2008, July. Boltaña, Huesca. Builders' fair of instruments, "Pirenostrum". It confers in San's Pedro Collegiate church on: The "organistrum" and his sounds.
- 2009, February. Ainsa, Huesca. Didactic musical concert of medieval music.
- 2009, March, Saragossa. San Valero of Saragossa confers in the assembly hall of the Foundation on: The musical medieval instruments and his evolution.
- 2014. October. Conference / demonstration of the instruments in the Spanish medioevo, in Argüeso's Castle. Cantabria, inside the acts of the BIENNIAL SHOW OF THE REBEC. 4th Rabelistas's Meeting.
- 2014. November. Conference / demonstration of the instruments in the Spanish medioevo, in the University of Saragossa, in class of Medieval History with the teacher Maria Narbona.
General view of the conference in the church of “San Pedro”, Boltaña, Huesca, Spain. July 2008